This amazing healing oil is truly of the must haves now in our "health & restoration cabinet".
It's effectiveness and potency is easily identified through it's intense red colour. This is the result of carefully selecting and handpicking these precious little yellow flowers from an altitude of over 1000 meters at Troodos mountains and proceeding in solar infusion in pure Extra Virgin Organic Olive oil for 40 days, protected from the direct sunlight. The ratio is 1:2 (1kg flowers and blooming peaks of wildcrafted St.John's Wort in 2lt of Extra Virgin Coldpressed Olive Oil)!
Here you can find just some information about this medicine given to us by nature.
Named for St. John the Baptist, most people know St. John’s Wort as an herb to counteract depression. However, like most herbs, it can heal multiple ailments.
As a folk remedy, here are some of the uses for St. John’s Wort oil:
1. Nerve-related pain such as that associated with sciatica, arthritis, and fibromyalgia are relieved by using this oil topically.
2. Minor wounds can be treated with this oil due to its antibacterial properties.
3. Insomnia – Rub the oil across forehead for a good night’s rest.
4. Bruises – Anti-inflammatory properties make this a good remedy for aches, strains, and bruises.
5. Burns, including sunburn. This oil can work wonders on burns.
6. Ear ache – When mixed with garlic, Calendula and mullein this oil is an effective ear ache remedy.
7. Herpes – The oil has anti-viral properties and can be applied to active lesions.
8. Varicose veins – The oil seems to reduce inflammation and improve circulation.
9. Bee Stings – A common remedy is to make a paste of the oil and bentonite clay then apply it directly to the bee sting.
10. Hemorrhoids – Its anti-inflammatory properties relieve the burning and stinging associated with hemorrhoids.
Source : http://www.healing-oils.info/10-uses-for-st-johns-wort-oil/
* The information contained here are for educational purposes only.
The traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history, are merely recounted here. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner. Cyprushobbit.com and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless cyprushobbit.com and its representatives.
top of page