Only the best blooming peaks of the plant have been carefully selected and handpicked on a sunny day, from an altitude of over 1000 meters. This guarantees the best quality.
St John's Wort Tea Benefits
This herb is a good source of flavonoids, phenolic acids, glycosides, rutin, tannins, essential oils, resins.
These components make up a tea full of benefits, mostly giving it a calming and sedative nature.
- Depression and anxiety: St John's Wort tea, taken on a daily basis, for a period of 4 to 6 weeks, can help you deal with anxiety, irritability and even mild depression. It will lift your spirits and help stabilize your emotions, meaning it will help control stress and anger and also break through periods of sadness.
Important note: if you are feeling depressed, you may need to seek counseling. Do not underestimate the potential that a healthy diet and exercise can have on your mental well-being.
- Sleeping Disorders: when you can't get restful sleep, tossing and turning with insomnia every night, take a cup of this tea to help calm your nervous system and reduce feelings of stress and chronic fatigue that are keeping you awake at night.
Lack of sleep can affect your ability to think clearly and concentrate.
- Pain: this tea also works on sedating physical pain. So when you suffer from nerve or muscle pain, have a cup of St John's Wort infusion.
Tea for Her
- Mood swings, tension and depression are three of the most common symptoms of menopause and these are the direct cause of hormonal imbalance that occurs at this stage in life. St John's Wort tea can help you regain your balance.
Here's a tip: combine this tea with black cohosh to better deal with menopause symptoms.
- This tea is also good for painful menstruation, offering a sedative effect that relieves pain and discomfort from cramps. Healthy hormone levels also help with PMS.
- Drinking St John's Wort tea is a great way to build your defenses and preventing illnesses: it is antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal. Your immune system will be fully boosted.
- Pollution and environmental changes can really put pressure on your organism, so drinking this tea is really beneficial. It contains antioxidants, meaning it protects the DNA in your cells from the destructive action of free radicals.
Skin Treatment and Tissue Recovery
- Herbal infusions can also be applied externally to offer relief and St John's Wort is no exception. With its anti-inflammatory and analgesic powers it can help you in something as simple as a skin rash to the more complicated psoriasis.
- Cleaning a wound or cut is your very first step to speed up healing and recovery. Applying this infusion on your skin can help clear burns and clean the edges of wounds and cuts. It has antiseptic and scaring action that makes healing skin traumas of all sorts much easier.
- St John's Wort tea can help with tissue recovery when you burn yourself and at the same time, it is soothing and calming, relieving pain.
- This infusion works also under the skin, treating inflammations that cause muscle pains, sciatica, tennis elbow, and other nerve pains.
- Having difficulty breathing with that cold? Coughing all the time? Then take a cup of this tea to make you feel better and much more comfortable.
- This herb makes a great infusion that you can drink in the morning with breakfast and again at night with dinner to help clear away chest congestion and bring relief to a sore throat.
- St John's Wort tea can help if you have more serious lung problems, such as bronchitis, asthma and it is even said to help with tuberculosis. Its antibiotic and antiviral actions are essential to getting you back on your feet and breathing better.
- Taking this tea on a daily basis can help you treat urinary problems, such as incontinence and bed-wetting in children. It targets bladder and kidney problems that may be at the source of your ailment.
- One of the reasons St John's Wort tea is so great for women to regain hormonal balance is because it has a healing action on the liver. This means it can help with jaundice and hepatitis.
Studies are still being done on its positive effects on liver damage caused by alcohol, but there seems to be good promise for this herbal tea.
- As a natural sedative, this tea may also calm spasms in the digestive tract, reducing heartburn, improving digestion and bringing calm and relief to your peptic ulcer.
St John's Wort tea is a great healing tea that is here to help you and in many ways become a close and indispensable friend.